Sunday, May 29, 2011

Meet Princess Kate


Hi!  Meet Princess Kate.  We call her Kate or Katie for short but she is the newest addition to our animal kingdom.  Kate came from a litter of pups born in Compton on a small farm like property with horses, chickens, dogs and cats.  Needless to  say Katie is couldn't give Abigail or Daniel the time of day.  The cats are a little freaked out but they will adapt.  Kate was born on Sunday, April 30th to a litter of 11 pups and was just 6 weeks old when she came to her new home.  The first order of business was a flea bath and then she got to meet the rest of the family.  She is not house trained yet so we take a trip to the back yard  with Emily about once an hour.  We did real good last night and only had to go out once at about 3 a.m. and then we slept until about 6:30 a.m.  Her mommy has learned that the walk from the bedroom to the grass outside is a little too far to hold the bladder after sleeping, so she gets picked up and put onto the grass.  So far things are running well.  She can eat kibble and drinks water just fine.  Emily isn't into playing too much but once in awhile its fun to see them play together on the grass.

I went to a healing mass on Friday night with some friends and spent time focusing on receiving the Holy Spirit into my body.  While I believe the Holy Spirit lives within each of us, my focus was to allow my body to receive more of this devine energy to alow my body to heal itself.  To visualize this you can imagine the light that flickers within each of us is the love of Christ and I want this flame to destroy any negative energy taking place in my body.  The breast cancer cells that live withn my body need to go away and while I participate in conventional medicine, I also do what I can with alternative medicine as well as stregthen my spiritual "terrain"  to allow my body to do the natural thing ~ which is to fight off the cancer cells that live within my body.  I think this is one of the biggest challenges I've had to face in life so far.  I continually pray that my positive attitude and perception of how to approach this monster that lives within me will make me the winner when all is said and done.

On Monday I will begin setting up my organic garden in the back yard.  We will all learn more about this as we move forward.  Eating organic food is another key part of wellness.  Food is like medication and if we all took this seriously, I might not be in my situation and some of you might be able to save or make a major change in your life.  I've NEVER been the "organic" food type until I started to learn more about the foods we put into our body.  More will be revealed.

Have a fabulous Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment